Malaysian Immigration & Ministry of Education Requirements
- Programme requirement of 85% to 90% attendance must be fulfilled on all your registered subjects and academic achievement of not less than 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average must be maintained throughout your study. Failure to do so may result in your Student Pass being revoked.
- Attendance in class is compulsory at all times unless you are able to provide a Medical Certificate (MC) from a certified doctor. Consistent failure to do so will result in your Student Pass being revoked.
- You are required to take responsibility of monitoring the expiry dates of your passport and Student Pass.
- For the Annual Student Pass Renewal, students must submit their passport to MSU International Office at least 2 months before the expiry of the Student Pass. Failure to do so will result in extra payment of RM100 to obtain a Special Pass or may lead to your Student Pass being revoked.
- All penalties imposed by the Malaysian Immigration Department in the event of late extension or expiry of Student Pass are to be borne by the student.
- Two weeks before completion of your study, you are required to inform MSU International Office to cancel your Student Pass or it might lead to forfeiture of your Bond Deposit.