MANAGEMENT & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY
NEW INTAKE REGISTRATION INFORMATION & GUIDELINES
- Offer Letter and Acceptance of Offer
Offer Letter and Acceptance of Offer are accesible for students at:
- Registration Day and Date
The Registration Day / Date for students are as table below:
Registration Date / Day Time Faculty / School Venue 7 September 2020 (Monday) 9am – 12pm Faculty of Business Management & Professional Studies Chancellor Hall 12pm – 3pm 1) School of Education & Social Sciences 2) School of Hospitality & Creative Arts 3pm - 6pm 1) Faculty of Health & Life Sciences 2) International Medical School 3) School of Pharmacy 8 September 2020 (Tuesday) 9am – 1pm Faculty of Information Sciences & Engineering
- Parents Waiting Area during Registration
Waiting areas are provided for parents at the following places:
- The Hub – Level 2, Science Tower
- U-Plaza – Level 2, Academic Block
- Islamic & Cultural Centre – Level 2, Academic Block
- Students / Parents Movement Flow
- Students & Parents will enter from the main designated entrance checkpoint at U-Square (wearing mask) and proceed with Temperature Check.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use.
- Upon clearance at the checkpoint, students will proceed to Chancellor Hall; while Parents proceed to the specified Waiting Areas
- Medical Check-Up
- Students may proceed with medical check-up prior to Registration Day.
- The medical check-up fee is RM200.
- Payment can be made online via MSU Online Payment. Click http://www2.msu.edu.my/molpay/molpay_process_order.php
- Medical check-up is to be done at MSU Medical Centre, from 9am to 9pm daily.
- If medical check-up is not done BEFORE Registration Day, students are allowed to proceed with the medical check-up on appointment basis which will be given on the Registration Day.
- Medical check-up fee can also be paid on the Registration Day.
- Documents for Registration Day
Students are required to bring along the following documents on the Registration Day:
- Acceptance of Offer (if students did not submit online)
- Original copy of results as entrance qualification documents – SPM, other certificates / transcripts
- MUET results (for Bachelor students)
- 1 piece of Passport size photo (blue color background) – for Student ID Card
- Orientation Day
- The detailed Orientation Schedule will be given to students on the Registration Day.
- However, students need to register for the orientation via the link provided at the MSU website : https://admission.msu.edu.my/orientation/
- The registration will be opened from 2 to 6 September 2020.